FSC FIRST PROGRAMS
FSC First provides access to financing to small and minority businesses through many distinct loan products. The loans are a product of public-private partnerships between a consortium of participating banks, Prince George’s County, the State of Maryland and FSC First.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY ASSESSMENT FOR CLEAN ENERGY
FSC First is a designated Fund Manager for the Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) Program assists commercial property owners in accessing financing up to 20% of the appraised value to make qualifying energy efficiency and clean energy improvements to commercial properties with loans that are repaid through an annual surcharge on the owner’s property tax bill.
Energy conservation measures, including but not limited to:
- Solar energy equipment
- Geothermal energy devices
- Wind energy systems
- Water conservation devices
- Measures or systems or any construction renovation or retrofitting of commercial property to reduce energy consumption including high efficiency lighting and building systems, heating ventilation air conditioning (HVAC) upgrades, high efficiency boilers & furnaces, high efficiency hot water heating systems, combustion & burner upgrades, fuel switching, heat recovery & steam traps
- Building shell or envelope improvements
- Fenestration improvements
- Building energy management systems and process equipment upgrades