FSC FIRST PROGRAMS
FSC First provides access to financing to small and minority businesses through many distinct loan products. The loans are a product of public-private partnerships between a consortium of participating banks, Prince George’s County, the State of Maryland and FSC First.
MOUNT RAINIER MILLION DOLLAR INCENTIVE FUND
FSC First is a designated Fund Manager for the Mt. Rainier Million Dollar Incentive Fund which may be used for the purchase of real estate or expansion, machinery, equipment, furniture, fixtures, construction, leasehold improvements, inventory and working capital for business purposes.
In order to be eligible for the City of Mount Rainier Million Dollar Incentive Fund (“MDIF”), the applicant seeking financing must meet the following requirements:
- Property/business must be located in the City of Mount Rainier.
- Property must be for commercial/business use. The property cannot be owned by the government.
- Applicant must be 100% legal owner of the property as recorded on title or lease holder. Applicant must have a City business license, be current on all license fees and taxes, and not have any outstanding City Code violations. Applicant must demonstrate that recent taxes, surcharges and charges on the property have been paid.
- Applicant must establish that the business or property owner is able to repay the loan provided under the MDIF program or has the ability to comply with the terms of the incentive agreement.
- Applicant must be in good standing with the Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation.
- How to apply: Contact: Ronald A. Hopkins, City of Mount Rainier Economic Development Director at 240-462-3946
Up to $50,000
Shall be tailored to suit the projected cash flow with the intent to minimize the terms to fewer than 5 – 7 years in most cases. Generally, loans will be fully amortized however, balloon payments may be set on a case-by-case basis.
Shall be determined by the application and all underwriting criteria.