FSC First receives a $300,000 grant from Wells Fargo! This grant will support FSC’s continuous efforts to support small businesses in Prince George’s County and the state of Maryland. While funding is through Wells Fargo, The National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (NALCAB) received a $3.5 million grant from the Wells Fargo Open for Business Fund to aid small businesses that have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Read the full press release here.
- FSC First Receives $105k Grant from Wells Fargo
- FSC First Board of Directors Host Small Business Lending Roundtable
- FSC First Receives $300k Grant from PNC Foundation
- County Government Buildings Reopen
- Press Release: M&T Bank Commits $1 million to FSC First’s Loan Pool for Small Businesses in Prince George’s County